Nothing beats homemade curry or homemade soup apart from homemade curry soup.
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breast, cubed
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste 3-4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1-inch ginger piece, peeled and minced
- 1½ teaspoon ground coriander
- 3 Tablespoons Thai red curry paste
- 1 medium green bell pepper, diced
- 1 medium red bell pepper, diced
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1 14-oz. can full-fat coconut milk 2 cup baby spinach
- 2 Tablespoons lime juice
- 1 Tablespoon maple syrup
- 3 Tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 large lime, cut into thin half round slices
- Heat the olive oil in a large high-sided skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and cook until tender and fragrant, about 4-5 minutes.
- Add the chicken and cook, stirring often, until the breast develops a bit of color, around 4-5 minutes. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste.
- Add the garlic, ginger, coriander, and red curry paste. Cook for 1-2 minutes or until the spices become fragrant.
- Add bell peppers and season with additional salt and black pepper, if desired. Stir to combine and cook until peppers soften and develop a bit of color, approximately 3-4 minutes.
- Add coconut milk and simmer until slightly thickened, approximately 4-5 minutes. Stir in spinach, lime juice, and maple syrup. Taste and adjust seasonings, as desired. Serve immediately topped with fresh cilantro and lime slices, if desired. Enjoy!