- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 4 6-oz. fresh haddock filets
- ¾ cups Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 4 medium tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 2 ups. fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
- Preheat your oven to broil and line a large, rimmed baking sheet with a piece of aluminum foil.
- Arrange haddock filets on baking sheet and brush with a tablespoon of olive oil before sprinkling with the Parmesan cheese. Lightly season each filet with salt and black pepper, if desired.
- Place in pre-heated oven and broil for 6-8 minutes or just until the fish is golden brown on top and flakes easily with a fork. Remove from oven and set aside.
- While the fish broils, toss the tomatoes and basil with the remaining olive oil and season with salt and black pepper, as desired. Set aside.
- Transfer fish to individual serving plates and top each filet with an equal portion of the tomato-basil mixture before serving. Enjoy!