This fabulous gluten-free Cashew Pork Stir-Fry takes minutes to prepare and cook and will no doubt go down a storm.
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1½ lbs. pork shoulder, thinly sliced
- 1 medium red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 t. fresh ginger, finely minced
- 1/3 cup raw cashews
- ½ t. garlic powder
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 bunch baby Bok choy, leaves separated
- 3 Tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 2 Tablespoons tamari or coconut aminos
- * Optional: 2 Tablespoons toasted sesame seeds, for garnish
- eat the olive oil in a wok or a large frying pan with high sides over medium-high heat. Add the pork and cook, stirring occasionally, until the pork is nicely browned on all sides, around 3-4 minutes.
- Add bell pepper, green onion, ginger, cashews and garlic powder. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste. Stir fry the veggies until they become crisp-tender, around 2-3 minutes.
- Add the bok choy, sesame oil, and tamari. Continue to stir fry until the bok choy wilts and the other ingredients are coated, approximately 1-2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and transfer to individual serving plates. Garnish with toasted sesame seeds, if desired, and serve immediately. Enjoy!