- 1 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lb. bulk turkey sausage
- 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled and diced into small cubes
- 1 12-oz. bag frozen broccoli florets
- ¾ cups Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the turkey sausage and season with salt and black pepper, if desired. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the turkey is slightly browned and no longer pink, around 6-8 minutes. While cooking, break up the sausage into small chunks with a spatula.
- Add the sweet potatoes to the skillet and continue cooking until they become soft and slightly crisp around the edges, approximately 10-12 minutes.
- Add the broccoli and season with additional salt and black pepper, if desired. Stir to combine. Cover and allow the broccoli to steam for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove lid and sprinkle the shredded Mozzarella on top. Cover for another 1-2 minutes or until the cheese is nicely melted. Remove from heat and serve immediately. Enjoy!